Tuesday, June 18, 2013

All I want for birthday is a big booty....Japanese girl!!!



Booty. I love to just say the word booty.  I hear guys complain a lot I hear them say"... Asian girls just don't have any booty."  Well it is sometimes true that Japanese girls don't have nearly the booty as American girls but if you look you can find some diamonds in the rough.  For me personally I'm not a big booty man, but I I do appreciate it when I see a fine Japanese teen butt walk down the street.  MMM MM... OUt of all the Asians I think Japanese girls have the biggest butts overall or possibly Korean girls.  Check out these pictures of these two fine Japanese teen girls with big butts.  Well maybe not big but certainly not small.   Gotta love the Japanese teen girl that gets naked especially when she has a big butt.  Two thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. New miina tsubaki videos? It's so sexy little girl junior idol from japan.. you should check her videos on ChidolHUB.COM it's really AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete